Sunday, March 7, 2010

WELL......MAYBE NOT SO GOOD.....

OK- so this past week I obliterated all success. Mom and Dad came to visit and we ended up drinking raspberry lemon-drops and eating oily food. Yah well. I guess I am repenting. Then Dad and I went for coffee because that is our private bonding time so I partook in this too. Luckily, I grabbed a rescue rope and cooked dinner on Friday night so as not to ruin all my work. I went to the veg cafe and bought lardless tamales, then I served them with black beans, and mexican coleslaw. It was good and it saved me from another slip-up. I worked all weekend so I have no plans for this week's meals and nothing prepared....this will be a tough one, but with Tuesday off I can make it through one day and then plan..........right?

No comments:

Post a Comment