Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lent Week 3

Lent Week 3: FAIL!
Of course, I want to blame it on others, but that’s never the really the truth is it? Especially since I’m reading Wayne Dyer’s book Excuses Begone! I know better. It was my fault. I gave in. I drank wine. And beer. As my only excuse, it was good wine, and there are far worse things to do than share a beer with your dad after skiing on a beautiful spring day. But I ate french fries, and please don’t anyone tell me what was actually in that wrap. Confession done, that was the bad news, now for the good news:

Menu Plan:
Mon.
Crockpot Chili and baked potatoes

Tues.
Veggie Dal with brown rice

Wed.
Split pea soup, baked potato and salad
Thurs.
Stir fry broccoli, mushroom and red bell pepper

Fri.
Various leftovers

Good workouts this week:
Two swim sessions
One hard tempo run
Two good bike rides (road)
One maintenance session in the gym.

Next challenge?
Easter at the Boucher’s!
There will be lots of good, tempting stuff, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment