Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rough Waters Ahead!!!

OK- so here it is...........test week. Mom is coming for a visit and this is always when I fall prey to every temptation of the culinary kind. Oil, alcohol, cheese, eggs, whatever it is I am trying to avoid seems to crash down on me. So, at least this week I am thinking ahead. I have a menu plan already in motion with tomorrows dinner (potato and leek soup with fennel and carrots) premade and chilling in the fridge. Lettuce for salad is washed and ready to make a salad with, so I shouldn't slip tomorrow. Then I have a day off of work so I will make dinner ahead of time that morning and warm it up in the evening..... no giving in due to laziness. I will allow one meal out in liew of my Sunday off but stick to my plan the other days. I feel strong, dedicated, and goal oriented!!! Onward!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck!
    I've been delaying my post about my Lent FAIL at the homestead last week for exactly the same reasons! What I've learned is to be flexible in finding options, something on plan must sound good to everybody, so don't give up! Meanwhile, I didn't post the weekly plan on the Lent calendar, so far I am on track this week. Good workouts too.

    ReplyDelete