Monday, March 22, 2010

I SANK IN THE ROUGH WATER!!!

My last post was rough waters ahead and well, I thought I could make it through the rapids, but alas I did not resist temptation.

I had a plan and I did my best to stay with it, but where my parental unit is there is wine. The Catholics drink wine right? It's vegan....isn't it?? Excuses.....excuses.

So the first day of the visit we ate oil and drank raspberry lemon drops. Then I stuck with my food menu very well.....then I fell back off when the chocolate cake came.....need I say more? No not really. It's my shame, and my confession.

However, back on track today. I quit my job last Thursday so I will have time a plenty to cook and plan. Today I ate soft tacos with beans and mexican coleslaw. Tomorrow is a stir-no-fry, then soup and salad, and then...... I will have to consult my menu.

You are not alone in your sins...........

No comments:

Post a Comment