Sunday, February 28, 2010

INSPIRATION BROUGHT TO VEGIESIS BY VEGIESIS

To add on to my philosophical discussion about the rewards of self inspiration, I decided to self inspire today! I woke up, skipped the coffee, and got the family bikes ready for a ride. The sun was out, we were boasting a forecast of 65 degrees, and I wanted to go to Sebastopol and visit an old co-worker. I craved adventure and decided to check out the massive linkage of trails that wind from Santa Rosa to Forestville through the environmental preserves and other sights. So, with my cyclocross bike with a trail-a-bike in tow, and my husband on his road bike we made our way to the paths and rode for hours!!! It was awesome and I feel great. I think I have been an insomniac for the last two years because I could never settle down, however tonight my muscles are tired, my mind is not racing, and I am inspired by my strength of pulling a 25 pound trail-a-bike with a 43 pound kid on it for over 20 miles! I am tired and happy tonight and feeling inspired to face the week ahead. In fact, the family is happily exhausted and calm this evening and we had a ton of fun! Plus, I saw my old coworker to boot! I can feel that this week will be an awesome one in our lenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment