Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fat Tuesday For VegiSis

Rules, rules, rules...... without them there would be chaos??? So here I go, my Lent Leftovers rules!

1)No Mochas (WHAT???) Seeing as I have come to believe that Starbuck's is a food group on it's own, I will remove my staple beverage from my personal menu, as this is the wost of my sins.

2)Mon - Fri McDougalls MWL plan with no dairy, animal products, refined flours, or sweets (not including fresh fruits now and then).

3)No high fat oils, nuts, or other fatty substances that may be plant based.

4)Get back to physical training a minimum of four days per week.

5)Make as much of my food from scratch as possible. Make my own stocks, dressings, totillas, etc. Try to avoid processed products when possible and make time to make them on my own.

6) Sat and Sun I will keep the vegan plan, but allow myself a little room for wiggling and throw in a nut or two.... or a soy mocha? Do I have that kind of self-control?

With today almost done, tomorrow begins the challenge. I'm ready! Are you?

-VegiSis

No comments:

Post a Comment